During manual operations in assembly, as well as during packing and order picking, the positions of the worker's hands are tracked in 3-D space, thus achieving a zero-error rate.
For small-scale picking positions, the Sarissa Sensor Hand Wrap is used, which can differentiate hand positions to an accuracy of 50 mm. For two-handed operations, the sensor identifies the right and left hands independently. The intelligent sensor, with a weight of only 21 grams, is easily attached with a clip on the hand wrap.
- Hand sensor for manual operations
- Recharging by use of USB-C (2 hours)
- Sensor weight of only 21 grams
- Run time between charging: >9 hours
- Clip closure easily attaches the sensor to the wrap
- Accuracy: 50 mm
The Sarissa Sensor Hand Wrap is a joint product of Sarissa and glove manufacturer Seiz, based in Metzingen, Germany.